obsidcraft Index du Forum
obsidcraft

obsidcraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: TBBT Band - If I Didn T Have You Bernadette S Song - From T ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    obsidcraft Index du Forum -> Serveur ObsidCraft \Le serveur qui te faut/ -> Vidéo du serveur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giaglas

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Mai - 14:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: TBBT Band - If I Didn T Have You Bernadette S Song - From T Répondre en citant

TBBT Band - If I Didn T Have You Bernadette S Song - From The Big Bang Theory (mp3.pm).mp3 > urlin.us/26pd1

7f7c33a287
choko6885 407,144 views 3:07 Simon Helberg and Melissa Rauch impersonate Howard's Mom from "The Big Bang Theory" Comic Con 2011 - Duration: 1:40. News TIME 100 Gala: See all the Red. Who,without the TARDIS.A candle without a wick,A Watson without a Crick,I'd be one of my outfits,without a d*ck-ie.I'd be cheese without the mac,Jobs without the Wozniak.I'd be solving exponential equations that use bases not found on your calculatormaking it much harder to crack.I'd be an atom without a bomb,a dot without the com,and I'd probably still live with my mom.[All:] And he'd probably still live with his momEver since I met you,you turned my world around.You supported all my dreamsand all my hopes.You're like uranium-235,and I'm uranium-238,almost inseparable isotopes.I couldn't have imagined,How good my life would get.From the moment that I met you,Bernadette.If I didn't have you,Life would be dreary.I'd be string theory,without any string.I'd be binary code,without a one.A cathode ray tube,without an electron gun.I'd be Firefly, Buffy and Avengers without Joss WhedonI'd speak a lot more Klingon, "Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam***" ***Translated: Today is a good day to die[All:] And he'd definitely still live with his mumEver since I met you,you turned my world around.You're my best friend,and my lover.We're like changing electricand magnetic fields.You can't have one,without the other.I couldn't have imagined,how good my life would get.From the moment that i met you,Bernadette.[All:] Oh we couldn't have imagined,how good our lives would get.From the moment that we met you,Bernadette. The plan was almost scuppered when Bernadette ended up in quarantine, but Howard and the rest of the gang still managed to perform the song for her. They engage in fantasy sexual gameplay between their Dungeons and Dragons characters in season 6. "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen', 'Parks and Recreation' & 'Scandal' Adjusted Up; 'Reign', 'The Crazy Ones', 'Two and a Half Men' and 'The Millers' Adjusted Down".

Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz, portrayed by Melissa Rauch, is a microbiologist. Penny gets drunk and proposes to Leonard after thinking the only good thing in her life is him. Recurring character: Bob Newhart as Dr. Retrieved January 27, 2014. Guest star: Stephen Hawking as himself (voice-over) Title reference: Sheldon referencing his work on string theory as if it were a failed relationship. "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'Parks and Recreation' Adjusted Up". Recurring characters: Carol Ann Susi as Mrs. on CBS. "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Tops Adults 1849 Ratings Increase, 'Elementary' Leads Percentage Gains, 'The Blacklist' Tops Viewer Increases in Week 8". The Hollywood Reporter.

Phill Colins - In The Air Tonigh (mp3.pm).mp3Lil Wayne - On Fire Prod. By Cool And Dre Dirty (mp3.pm).mp3Battlecry - Today Belongs to Us (mp3.pm).mp3Sistar feat. Giriboy - Don t Be Such A Baby (mp3.pm).mp3Tha Dogg Pound - Cheat n Ass Lover Feat. Soopafly Nate Dogg Dru Down (mp3.pm).mp3B.o.B - Both Of Us Feat. Taylor Swift (mp3.pm).mp3Pimsleur Hebrew III - Unit 10 (mp3.pm).mp3Christy Nockels - Everything Is Mine In You (mp3.pm).mp3Havoc - Life We Chose feat. Lloyd Banks I Love Rap (mp3.pm).mp3Billain - Kingston Drone (mp3.pm).mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Mai - 14:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    obsidcraft Index du Forum -> Serveur ObsidCraft \Le serveur qui te faut/ -> Vidéo du serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006